What if I told you that there was an App that gives you access to well over 1000 tips, tricks, and hacks that you can utilize to enhance your life in a variety of ways? Luckily for us all, there is. The 1000 Life Hacks App, for Android and Apple iOS, houses an abundance of brilliant ideas for our everyday problems. For everyone of us, there are too many simple problems that we use out-dated and inefficient strategies to solve. Luckily, by using this inexpensive App we can enhance our levels of productivity, save money, and acquire more time to do the things that we really care about.
iThrive: 1000 Life Hacks:
App: 1000 Life Hacks
Cost: Basic Version- Free, Pro Version- $0.99
App Focus: Productivity, Time Saving Efficiency
1000 Life Hacks Overview:
Have you ever heard a song that you absolutely loved, but couldn’t remember the lyrics you needed to find and download it? Have you ever seen an outfit worn by your favorite TV sitcom character that you desperately wanted to buy, but didn’t know how to find it? Is there something that you are eager to study, but don’t have the necessary resources to pay for expensive university courses? Fortunately for you, answers to questions such as these can be found in one convenient iOS and Android App called 1000 Life Hacks. This incredibly useful app contains loads of tricks, tips, and hacks that can make your life more enjoyable, save you money, and help you with time management.
In 2015, an up-and-coming App developer by the name of Peter Schwarz released 1000 Life Hacks, which provides solutions to many of the tedious and frustrating problems that we encounter in our everyday lives. The clever app has over 1000 hacks that cover a wide variety of topics and subjects. For example, you will learn that at Midomi.com it is possible to find that lost song by humming the particular tune, or at Wornontv.net you can figure out where to by the stunning dress you saw on your favorite television star, or that Coursera.org offers hundreds of free online courses from reputable universities around the globe.
The free version of the 1000 Life Hacks App comes with tips and tricks that cover 3 categories (Popular, Tech, & Gadgets), but if you are willing to pay just $0.99, you will get access to those as well as hacks that cover 4 additional subjects (Money, General, Food, & a GIF section with short videos). Within these 7 overarching categories, you can find well over 1000 useful tips that can help you improve your life in a wide variety of ways. Let’s take a closer look to see what types of things you will find in some of the categories:
- Life Hacks Tech: Did you know that instead of paying for expensive airport WIFI that you can add “?.jpg” at the end of any URL to gain free internet access. The Tech category of 1000 Life Hacks highlights numerous technological solutions that can make our lives easier. You may be interested in learning about an App that solves math equations by simply pointing your iPhone camera at the problem, or you may want to find visit worthy attractions that you will pass on your next road trip. Tips such as these, and much more, can be found in the Tech category.
- Life Hacks Food: If you are feeling stressed out, or are trying to lose weight, the Food category of the App can offer up solutions that will make feel better and look thinner. There are also plenty of quick and easy recipes, like the Gummy Bear and Sprite Popsicles, that will impress the kids. One of our favorite Food Life Hacks highlights the website MyFridgeFood.com, which gives you recipe ideas based upon the items that you currently have in the fridge.
- Life Hacks Gadgets Free: The Life Hacks Gadgets category houses a variety of inspirational and motivational pictures and quotes, while also supplying us with useful lists that we can use to feel empowered. For example, you may be interest in learning about the secrets of happiness. While the Gadgets category may need to be renamed, it none the less supplies us with great information. Some of the hacks in this category are, however, more fitting for the title. One of the gadget hacks that we love tells us that if we are walking in a bad neighborhood late at night, we can download a police scanner App on our phone and listen to it at full volume.
- Like Hacks General: There is a variety of fun and useful hacks that are found in the General category. For example, if you want to spice up your next late night party, you may want to tape glow-sticks to your ceiling fan, or that if you have a bruise, you can soak a cotton ball in white vinegar and rub it on the affected area to reduce the darkness of it. The general category also offers solutions that can help us get organized and reacquire lost time.
- Life Hacks Money: Maybe the most useful category found within the Life Hacks App is the section dedicated to money. There are plenty of useful tips that you can use to save money on travel, pay off student loans, and find dollar saving deals. One of our favorite hacks tells us that before we go grocery shopping, we can enter everything that is on our list at Lozo.com to receive eligible coupons.
The 1000 Life Hacks App offers us information and strategies that can greatly enhance our lives, and presents them to us with a fun simple design. The sheer number of tips, tricks, and hacks that come with the Pro Version for only $0.99, makes it an App that shouldn’t be passed up on. For more information, and to sample a number of hacks, you can visit 1000lifehacks.com.